Zilliqa is a high-performance, high-security blockchain platform for enterprises and next-generation applications. Developed through academic research and helmed by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, venture creators, and leaders in financial services, Zilliqa addresses limitations in scalability and security, enabling real-world usability across a variety of industries, including finance, creator economy, and gaming.
In 2019, Zilliqa became the first public blockchain platform to be built on a sharded architecture, with smart contracts written in the platform’s secure-by-design programming language, Scilla. For more information, visit zilliqa.com.
We are hiring an experienced Digital Designer (3+ years experience) who has strong creative and user-centered skills, with a solid understanding of digital marketing and social media to join our small team, working closely under the guidance of the Creative Director. You will support ongoing ad hoc requests and design for various digital assets including our social media platform, motion graphics, logo and branding, and engaging UI/UX for websites that drive clicks. We are currently designing for Gaming and any experience in this field would be a plus.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is diligent, organised and proactive. The nature of our work is sometimes unpredictable, it will be key to understand how to shift gears rapidly, understand briefs, and apply feedback effectively and efficiently.
The core responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, landing pages, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, and market trends
- Study relevant information and material related to the subjects that need to be visualised
- Ideation of innovative and out-of-the-box creative solutions including new concepts, activation ideas and digital rich media in line with the latest marketing and design techniques
- Create and edit videos content using After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Able to quickly understand briefs and take own research and initiative with excellent multitasking skills and good time-management
- An in depth understanding of how to translate and action feedback and critique
- Knowledge of major social media platforms, marketing, and design trends (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, IG, Linkedin, Discord, Twitch).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Indesign), and Figma
- Mature use of layout, color, and typography - in type scales and graphic applications
- A solid understanding of UX/UI, motion graphics and film editing for long and short videos
- Ability to create iconography, graphics, and logo/identity systems for different platforms
- Strong understanding demonstrated through your portfolio of taking complex information and creating methodical, smart design solutions
- Ability to self-organise your day-to-day, and reach out for collaboration when required
- Ability to work standard UK office hours
- 3+ years of previous experience working in a tech startup or agency environment as a Designer or Freelance Designer
- Design and/or interest in gaming and emerging technologies with demonstrated evidence in portfolio
- Animation skills is a plus
If this fits you please apply with a CV, portfolio of relevant work, and cover letter of why you would be a good match to work with us.
***Portfolio must reflect strong technical and design skills. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.***
Something looks off?