• Survey existing zkEVM, zkVM, and various ZKP protocols through code and papers.
• Propose new design and optimizations for ZKP.
• Improve our current protocol using advanced crypto constructions such as new ZKP schemes.
• Keep the engineering team up to date with the latest in ZKP research and make sure they are aligned with research-driven designs.
• Establish collaborations with universities and external researchers to solve open problems.
• Fluency in Rust, C++, or similar languages. We work primarily in Rust, but prior experience is not mandatory.
• Strong background in math, cryptography, or computer science. Most of the crypto team holds a PhD in cryptography, math or physics, but a formal academic degree is not a strict requirement.
• Ability to read and write academic papers.
• Ability to present and explain cutting-edge crypto research to engineers
• Ability to pick up new things beyond cryptography (i.e. details of EVM).
• Experience in blockchain infrastructure development or cryptography preferred