Production Code Quality Internship
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
We are currently seeking Research Interns on a fixed-term basis (6 months) to enhance our research and development initiatives at SupraOracles.
The selected individuals for this role will be responsible for delving into our existing code base, proposing enhancements to bolster its testability through activities like crafting mocks and drivers, establishing fuzzing environments, implementing coverage measurements, integrating code-contracts, and when needed, restructuring portions of the code base.
Furthermore, the successful candidates will collaborate closely with a distinguished research team composed of both current and past graduates, as well as esteemed faculty members from renowned universities. This team is at the forefront of their respective fields, contributing to a rich and dynamic environment of innovation and excellence.
- Learning relevant tools/libraries
- Prepare an infrastructure set up for automated testing and fuzzing
- Develop relevant drivers and mocks for critical modules
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has
- Very good command over Rust programming
- Knowledge and experience with Rust testing tools and testing methodologies
- Pro-active communication and collaboration abilities with proficiency in written and oral English
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with consideration for candidates in their final year of studies.
- Knowledge of fuzzing
- Knowledge of code contracts
- Async programming/ tokio runtime in Rust
Up to 6 months based on mutual agreement
Diversity and Inclusion:
- SupraOracles is committed to promote diversity and be inclusive without any compromise on the merit.
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.