Social Media Specialist
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
We are seeking a talented and passionate Social Media Specialist to join our cutting-edge blockchain oracle company. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic social media campaigns to enhance our brand presence, engage our target audience, and drive business growth. You will leverage your expertise in social media platforms, digital marketing trends, and blockchain technology to build and maintain a strong online community and drive meaningful interactions with our audience. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of a disruptive technology company at the forefront of the blockchain industry.
- Develop and implement social media marketing strategies to promote our blockchain oracle solutions, increase brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Create engaging and compelling content for various social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, Discord and LinkedIn.
- Manage social media channels, monitor conversations, and engage with the online community to build brand loyalty and foster meaningful relationships.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align social media efforts with broader marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and best practices in social media and digital marketing within the blockchain industry.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, identify opportunities for improvement, and generate regular reports for management.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences, influencers, and industry trends, and leverage this information to optimize social media strategies.
- Plan and execute social media advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and performance tracking.
- Monitor industry-related conversations and news, and proactively participate in relevant discussions to position our company as a thought leader in the blockchain oracle space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content creators, designers, and developers, to ensure consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all social media channels.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- World class attention to detail, with the ability to edit your own copy and consistently put out public facing content with zero errors.
- A deep understanding of the retail crypto investor target audience.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing Specialist or similar role in the blockchain industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, tools, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a creative flair.
- Experience in creating and executing social media campaigns with measurable results.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret social media metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media marketing, digital advertising, and the blockchain industry.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Joining SupraOracles as a Social Media Specialist provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge blockchain company and contribute to the growth of decentralized finance. If you are passionate about marketing, blockchain technology, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and any relevant marketing samples/portfolio to be considered for this position.
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.