Product Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our marketing, product, and business development teams to understand our target audience and develop messaging that resonates with them. You will also work with our creative team to create compelling marketing assets, such as website content, social media posts, email campaigns, and more.
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of our products
- Collaborate with product development and business development teams to understand our target audience and develop messaging that resonates with them
- Create and manage marketing assets such as website content, social media posts, email campaigns, and more
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and market trends
- Analyze customer feedback and usage data to improve product messaging and positioning
- Work with the creative team to create compelling marketing assets
- Track and report on marketing campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in product marketing
- Previous work experience in blockchain and a good understanding of the cryptocurrency industry
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and its use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform marketing strategies
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for blockchain technology and a track record of success in product marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now to join our dynamic team and help us build the future of blockchain.
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
Something looks off?