Business Development Representative
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
SupraOracles is rapidly expanding into our next phase of growth and we’re looking to build a team of stellar external independent 100% commission-based, part-time, business development representatives to join us.
Blockchains need better, faster, accurate, and more secure off-chain data. That’s what we do at Supra. We provide a next-generation oracle solution that make smart contracts and blockchain apps work better.
Our goal is to deliver fast, secure and reliable data to thousands of organizations and projects including developers in the Web3 space.
The focus of this role is building and priming a pipeline of Web3 projects and companies at early and growth stages to integrate Supra’s products. You will have a sound understanding of the lead generation process and how to qualify opportunities.
You will have the flexibility to work at your own pace while achieving significant financial rewards based on successful attainment of KPIs.
- Work as part of Supra’s globally distributed and close knit team of BD Associates and Directors, reporting to the VP of Business Development
- Collaborating with Technical Integration Lead to plan out integrations roadmap
- Act as a field representative and first point of contact within your own network to establish relationships for Supra to help expand it’s business to the next level of customer acquisition and support
- Build a portfolio of companies through warm introductions and prospecting clients
- Gain the knowledge, skills and support either to jump start or expand your career in blockchain sales and client relationship management
- Specialise in GameFi, DeFi, and related sectors that have an immediate need to integrate Supra’s products
- End-to-end ownership of generating leads and closing deals. You get the credit for your own sales.
- Borderless prospecting, access to local regions is a plus but ultimately you have a huge advantage of not being limited to territories
- Support from regular team weekly and monthly check-in calls (as suits your schedule)
- Lucrative commission structure in dollars plus token vesting
- Initial 3-6 months period; subject to review and performance - can migrate to a more defined role
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Able to identify and channel prime leads into opportunities for integrating Supra’s products
- Have an existing pipeline of Web3 projects in the GameFi and DeFi sector or related communities e.g. DAOs, L1/L2 Foundations, VCs, etc.
- Be relentless in your pursuit of building your network of contacts in the blockchain space
- Able to speak easily and effectively about Web3, blockchain across one or more core industry applications. Or at least make a brief introduction to the topic.
- Be willing to build up a rolodex of contacts and intros to Supra’s products and handle the relationship lifecycle with minimal support from Supra’s team
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.