Investment Analyst (Internship is available)
Signum Capital is a registered fund management company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We were founded in 2017 by John (who also holds advisor roles in Kyber Network, Ren Protocol, Sentinel Protocol, Sparrow Exchange and Oasis Labs). YY joined shortly afterwards in 2020 as a Managing Partner (who was previously the Lead of PayPal Fintech Incubator and he has co-founded software startup before). Signum’s portfolio can be found here.
Signum envisages a future where the internet is more open, fair, and intelligent, the economy is trustless with less friction, and the way people organize and make collective decisions are more flexible. We support ideas and innovations that advance our society towards that prospect.
- Proactively sourcing new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads by meeting with entrepreneurs.
- Evaluate the new investment through deep research, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, and technical diligence.
- Collaborate with the team to support Signum Capital Portfolios on the full lifecycle of investments
- Passion for blockchain/ cryptocurrency
- Solid knowledge of the crypto space
- Open-minded, curious, and adopt a critical way of thinking
- Growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal skill with a clear and concise communication
- Team-oriented person
- An advantage if the candidate possesses the following:
- Strong analytical skill to evaluate companies and protocols
- A strong network within crypto
- Send a one-pager investment pitch with a one-minute pitch (link to audio or video recording) for any crypto project you like, together with your resume, to email@example.com.
- Please also share your twitter handle.