The RMRK team is looking for a temp (minimum 2 months) Solidity EVM developer.
RMRK is a next-generation NFT protocol of composable, evolvable, forward-compatible, multi-chain NFTs. Founded in August of 2020, the team was formally created in February 2021 and has released several platforms and products since. Notably, Singular, an NFT marketplace and Kanaria a product demo of RMRK technology, together facilitate over 3 million USD in volume per month.
RMRK's goal is to build the infrastructure to build awesome UX-centric things. Thus, the RMRK Association is the steward and main developer of the open-source RMRK specification, and its chief user.
Ultimately, we want to see NFTs go far beyond static media, and RMRK is about making that a reality. Come re-learn everything you know about NFTs with us!
- learn more about RMRK here (video) or here (text)
- learn more about Kanaria here (video) or here (text)
- learn more about $RMRK tokens here
We are looking for a Solidity developer, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Ideally you will have...
- 3+ years experience working with Solidity
- Experience working with hardhat
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience analyzing gas cost and debugging solidity applications.
- Demonstrable experience in organizing large contracts and code decoupling.
- Experience with best solidity design patterns and identifying common EVM vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write efficient, scalable, and clean code.
- Experience working in a high-paced environment.
Nice to have
- Experience with Moonriver/Moonbeam ecosystem
- Contract type: We accept both a full-time contractor / full time employee and temporary contract (min 2 months)
- Salary: Competitive rate, plus bonuses and NFTs.
- Location: Remote
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org