Full Stack React developer
The RMRK team is looking for a full-time Full-Stack React developer.
RMRK is a next-generation NFT protocol of composable, evolvable, forward-compatible, multi-chain NFTs. Founded in August of 2020, the team was formally created in February 2021 and has released several platforms and products since. Notably, Singular, an NFT marketplace and Kanaria a product demo of RMRK technology, together facilitate over 3 million USD in volume per month.
RMRK's goal is to build the infrastructure to build awesome UX-centric things. Thus, the RMRK Association is the steward and main developer of the open-source RMRK specification, and its chief user.
Ultimately, we want to see NFTs go far beyond static media, and RMRK is about making that a reality. Come re-learn everything you know about NFTs with us!
- learn more about RMRK here (video) or here (text)
- learn more about Kanaria here (video) or here (text)
- learn more about $RMRK tokens here
We are looking for a Full-Stack Typescript developer, with strong front-end skills. Namely React/Typescript/Next.js
Ideally you will have...
- 4+ years experience working with Typescript and React.
- Experience working with Next.js and Node.js.
- Experience in building high-performance web applications.
- CSS best practices and CSS in JS approach (Chakra-UI, Fela, Emotion, Glamor, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write efficient, scalable, and clean code.
- Experience working in a high-paced environment.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Polkadot stack (Substrate, Polkadot blockchain)
- Polkadot JS API
- Ethers.js / wagmi / useDapp
- Solidity / Rust / Ink!
- Contract type: full-time contractor / full time employee
- Salary: Up to $50,000 - $65,000/year, plus bonuses.
- Location: Remote
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org