Play It Forward
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Work with the development team to create web platform modules in adherence to certain goals and specifications.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment and manage assigned user stories and tasks.
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot customized web platform solutions - Adhere to coding standards and develop modular, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Ensure software meets standards and technical specifications - Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Create documentation of work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Assist and/or support project personnel in resolving program issues.
- And such other tasks as may be assigned to you by your superior or the company executives from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least three years experience as a Node.js, or ReactJS Developer
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Willing to learn web3.js
- Work-from-home setup
- Medical benefits
- Flexible work hours