Business Development Intern
Play It Forward
Our company is seeking an intern to assist our Business Development team in researching leads, direct messaging potential customers, and other sales-related tasks. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is interested in gaining hands-on experience in the business development field and wants to be a part of a dynamic sales team.
Task and responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify potential sales and partnership leads.
- Reach out to potential customers through direct messaging and other communication.
- channels Assist the sales team in maintaining and updating customer records in our CRM system.
- Attend meetings with the sales team to learn about the sales process and contribute to the team's success.
- Assist with other sales-related tasks as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Interest in learning about sales and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Business Development field.
- Exposure to high-level clients and sales professionals.
- Chance to learn about the sales & partnerships process and contribute to the success of the team.
- Paid Internship