Mobile Application Developer
Play It Forward DAO
PIF DAO is the leading GameFi operation pairing a large scale guild (3,000+ players) with a ready-made SaaS scholar management platform (3,000+ scholarships managed) - offering a unique wedge to address the Metaverse and Play-to-Earn.
Operating Play-to-Earn scholarships in Axie Infinity, Thetan Arena, Dragonary, and solidifying partnerships with upcoming games Sipher, Nitro. Secured payment rails via partnerships with local exchanges PDAX, Tokocrypto - PIF is poised to become the de-facto platform of Play-to-Earn in years to come
If you are looking for an opportunity in Web3 and blockchain technologies as Mobile Application Developer, we can give you the most of the experience!
- Write well designed, efficient Kotlin code that works across devices
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Android Development experience, Built apps using Kotlin or React Native
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Experience with Android Jetpack libraries
Something looks off?