Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the level of risk, the company are willing to take.
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets