Legal Compliance Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Graduated from S1 degree majoring In Law from a reputable University.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as legal and/or corporate legal from financial industry or corporate law firm.
- Have a deep knowledge of Financial Institution Area or Crypto Area will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Analytical, persistent, and attention to details.
- Ability to work on a high volume of assignment.
- On time personality and willing to travel.
- Supporting Legal & Compliance Department in Preparing and Filing related Reports.
- Carry out ongoing regulatory submissions and Ad-hoc regulations including, engaging with regulator and internal stakeholders.
- To support coordinating responses internally and ensuring responses are appropriate and timely.
- Create Drafting and reviewing any legal documents (e.g.: partnership contract, contract with vendors, etc.) related to or issued by the Company.
- Build strong and productive relationships with regulatory bodies and internal stakeholders.
- To support to give advice employees on regulatory and reputation related matters, and act as a daily resource for compliance and policy issues.
- Support internal inquiries about regulatory and policy requirements and compliance procedures.
- Provide input on legal issues that are being pursued by the Company.
- To Maintain records of compliance activities and parallel communicate with government agencies.
- Assist in compliance data preparation, preparing company documents for audit, and any other project in the Legal & Compliance Department.
- Executing any legal document based on the direction from relevant management.