Associate Product Manager (Growth)
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities. Background in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, or relevant field is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Product Management
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical, and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams.
- Fluent in English (speak, read, and write)
- Have an interest in the financial and/or investment industry.
- Proficiency in SQL would be an additional point.
- Collaborate across team and work closely with engineer, design, and business team for project delivery and alignment.
- Understanding the customer's needs through various methods and frameworks
- Gathering product data and generating analytical reports for product launch and recommendation for future iterations
- Translate the customer needs into solutions with detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and recommending actions.