Submit Your Application\n
\n You have successfully applied\n\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
The Product Owner is responsible for leading the development of Lightnet's products and services. The Product Owner works closely with the scrum team, stakeholders, and customers to gather requirements, prioritize features, and ensure that the products meet the needs of the market.
- Lead the scrum team in the development of Lightnet's products and services
- Provide vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize requirements
- Create and maintain the product backlog
- Plan and prioritize product feature development
- Define the product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Computer engineering, Computer science or technology-related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Product Owner or similar role.
- 5 years of working experience in a technical or business analysis role is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with API knowledge system.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Good verbal and communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sharp critical thinking, problem-solving skills, creativity, and thinking out-of-the-box with details
- Possess a good understanding of products and business goals which you can translate into technological initiatives.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap with a vision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with business strategy & improvement preferred.
- Experience with financial products preferred.
- High energy, self-motivation, willing to work hard, and the desire to work in a dynamic start-up environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying