Product Owner (Senior Manager to Head)
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trend.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a Computer engineering, Computer science or technology- related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Product Owner or similar role.
- 5 years of working experience in a technical or business analysis role strongly preferred.
- Familiar with API knowledge system.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Good verbal and communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp critical thinking, problem-solving skills, creativity, and think out-of-the-box with details
- Possess a good understanding of products and business goals which you can translate into technological initiatives.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap with vision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with business strategy & improvement preferred.
- Experience with financial products preferred.
- High energy, self-motivation, willing to work hard and the desire to work in a dynamic start- up environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying
See more open positions at Lightnet
Something looks off?