Regional Finance & Accounting Manager (Consolidated)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, January 5, 2023
Thai nationality only
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated financial statements for the group company.
- Coordinates with external auditors, tax advisors, and tax agents for the annual corporate tax return.
- Perform monthly management account/FS review and analysis to ensure the financials are in compliance with accounting standards.
- Preparation of reports upon request by management, investors, due diligence team, and others.
- Handle and prepare financial performance reports for budget preparation.
- Monitor financial performance reports which aligned with the approved budget.
- Set up, Design, and improve the internal process as audit treatment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or above.
- At least 5 years in accounting fields. Experience in a Big 4 audit firm is an advantage.
- CPA is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of IFRS/TFRS and consolidation accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently in a tight timeline, and fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying
See more open positions at Lightnet
Something looks off?