Sales Staff (EU)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2022
A high growth, blockchain focused and well-funded fintech start-up with is looking to hire a Regional Sales Director/ Manager role for the EU and UK markets. The role will be based in Hong Kong. This is a sales quota-carrying position that is responsible for revenue generation through the direct sale of cross border payment solutions/services to financial institutions.
- Have strong working knowledge of cross border payments and experience such products & services. The successful candidate will also be able to decisively present and articulate the value proposition the appropriate audiences.
- Working level knowledge and familiarity with both blockchain and digital asset technology.
- Responsible for attaining assigned booking targets in the form of sales quota
- Generate leads and drive sales to financial institutions within designated territory and or accounts
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients (approximately 50% travel).
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; and expeditious closing of business
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor
- Minimum of 8 years experience selling payments products or other technology into the financial services industry
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales to Banks, MTOs, PSPs and other relevant financial institutions
- Ability and desire to manage a territory independently
- Strong knowledge of cross-border payments, remittance, transaction banking, treasury operations, and correspondent banking
- Familiarity with DLT/Blockchain technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of regulations and trends surrounding the financial services and blockchain industries
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Multi-lingual capabilities – business level proficiency in English is mandatory
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying
See more open positions at Lightnet
Something looks off?