Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Project Manager (Systems Integration)
This is a highly responsible and proactive role requiring excellent attention to detail and strong partner engagement. It will demand constant interaction with the engineering, commercial, and support teams on behalf of Lightnet’s partners. You will need to understand our partners business requirements to ensure smooth integration with Lightnet’s network.
This role is suited to persons with a strong systems integration project management background in the finance or telecommunications space (ideally billing/payments), with demonstrable communication, consultative, and problem solving skills with prior technical experience. Experience in delivering complex systems integration projects is essential.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying