[HN/HCMC] Backend Engineer (Golang/ Java/ Blockchain/ Crypto/Web3)
*** ABOUT KYBER NETWORK
Kyber Network (https://kyber.network) is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 7th floor Web3 Tower, 15 Lane 4 Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 5th floor Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo Str., District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Join our team of brilliant and committed professionals pursuing the goal of creating a “Decentralized Economy for Everyone” based on blockchain technology.
Are you ready to take up the challenge of creating world-changing innovations in the next decade? Apply now.
Are you passionated about AI/ML and big data problems ? Do you love engineering solutions enabling fast and cutting-edge science ?
As a Data Engineer you will contribute to architecting and implementing the Data Platform to empower Data-driven trading experience for KyberSwap, our core product.
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and Maintain Services: Design, develop, and maintain backend services for our data insight product, such as KyberAI, Porfolio Management
- Optimize Performance: Collaborate with the team to optimize the performance of our backend services, ensuring low latency and high throughput.
- Data Pipeline Improvement: Continuously improve data pipeline, actively learn and apply best practice to our project
- Scaling: Architect scalable solutions to accommodate increasing user demand for data accuracy
- Collaborate Cross-functionally: Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality data insight services.
- Testing and Automation: Implement automated testing and CI/CD pipelines to ensure the reliability and robustness of our backend services.
- Backend Development: Over 3 years of professional experience in backend development with a focus on high-performance, low-latency systems.
- Programming Languages: Proficiency in one or more backend programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Go, or Java.
- Database Expertise: Strong knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL) and experience with data modeling.
- API Development: Experience in designing and implementing RESTful, gRPC APIs and WebSocket connections.
- Distributed Systems: Familiarity with building and maintaining distributed systems.
- Collaborative Team Player: Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
Nice to have
- Security: Awareness of security best practices in the context of financial and cryptocurrency systems
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts: Familiarity with blockchain technology and smart contract development.
- Cloud Services: Proficiency in using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) for deployment and scaling.
- DevOps Skills: Familiarity with DevOps tools and practices for continuous integration and deployment.
- Financial Regulations: Understanding of financial regulations and compliance requirements in the cryptocurrency industry.
*** WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Vietnam - based benefits here
*** HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Your full name_Job title_linkedin”
- Or talk to our Recruiters on Telegram/Skype: @anhpt_32
*** CONNECT WITH US
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/NB3vc8J9uv
- Twitter EN: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork
- Twitter KyberDAO: https://twitter.com/KyberDAO
- Twitter Turkish: https://twitter.com/kyberturkish
- Twitter Japanese: https://twitter.com/kybernetwork_jp
- Forum: https://gov.kyber.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
- Facebook EN: https://www.facebook.com/kyberswap
- Facebook Careers: https://www.facebook.com/KyberCareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-8mEqsKM3x9dTT6rrqgJw