QA Engineer/Tester (Hanoi)
Krystal is the simplest self-custodial wallet for Web3. On a single application, access cutting-edge portfolio management & market insights tools, swap & bridge tokens, earn passive income and participate in token sales via its IDO launchpad, KrystalGO. Additionally, users earn points and rewards from in-app activities as part of its loyalty program.
Krystal currently supports DeFi services on 11 blockchain networks, including Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Cronos, Arbitrum, Aurora, Klaytn, Solana, and Optimism. Krystal is available on both mobile app (iOS and Android) and web app. Our offices are located in Vietnam and Singapore.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented QA Engineer to join our mobile SCRUM team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring product quality, security and performance of our Krystal Wallet app. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of software testing methodologies and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design and execute test plans and test cases for mobile and web-based applications.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Conduct manual testing to identify defects and verify bug fixes.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to ensure that requirements are clearly defined and testable.
- Work with the team to continuously improve the quality of product.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, with a focus on mobile and web-based applications.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in writing test case.
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium, Appium or RobotFramework.
- Knowledge of SQL and database management systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle.
- Familiarity with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Be able to use Git, GitHub.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Own start-up spirit: self-taught ability, proactive always willing to take ownership in solving problems.
- Be a good team player and supportive of others.
- Good English and Vietnamese communication (both verbal and writing)
- Have prior experience working or using blockchain/crypto products is a big plus.
- Flexible working hours, standard leave policy of 14 days/year.
- Hybrid working time with 1 remote day/week.
- Equipment Support Package up to $3000.
- Holidays bonus, working anniversary bonus.
- Gifts for other celebrations: Lunar New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8th, June 1st, wedding day, childbirth, etc.
- Opportunity to be supported by the 5-million-USD Kyber Alumni Fund when starting own blockchain startup project.
- Internal training activities, extracurricular activities, and team-building.
- Birthday leave, Childcare leave.
- Annual health check-up at a reputable hospital. Additional Premium Health Insurance package for accident, inpatient, outpatient, and dentist expenses.
- First-class facilities and working conditions, and an open, dynamic and friendly working environment, prioritizing employee development and innovation.
- Other policies: compliant with Vietnam Labor Law and Company’s Labor Regulations.