Business Development & Partnership Manager
Krystal is the simplest self-custodial wallet for Web3. On a single application, access cutting-edge portfolio management & market insights tools, swap & bridge tokens, earn passive income and participate in token sales via its IDO launchpad, KrystalGO. Additionally, users earn points and rewards from in-app activities as part of its loyalty program.
Krystal currently supports DeFi services on 11 blockchain networks, including Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Cronos, Arbitrum, Aurora, Klaytn, Solana, and Optimism. Krystal is available on both mobile app (iOS and Android) and web app. Our offices are located in Vietnam and Singapore.
As a Business Development and Partnerships Manager, you will play a key role in building and fostering relationships with external partners. Your primary responsibility is to build long-lasting relationships with partners who can help promote our brand. You will develop partnership strategies, execute the partnerships and track the impact generated. You must be analytical and a relationship-builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to independently develop & manage multiple partnerships.
- Identify and approach prospects for partnership opportunities with other crypto projects, communities and influencers.
- Manage and grow new and existing relationships with projects
- Evaluate incoming/outgoing partnership proposals and develop win-win strategies to form partnerships
- Negotiate and convince potential partners to sign partnership agreements
- End-to-end management of partnership with external/internal stakeholders
- Monitoring partnership performance and drawing insights for upcoming partnership decision making
- Identify, evaluate and recommend events in which Krystal should participate
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development/Partnerships or a similar role, at least 1 year of work experience in Web3.
- Fluency in spoken & written English is a MUST
- Good project management, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Clear and concise style of communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured thinking, go-getter attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business fields
- A strong interest in crypto space
Something looks off?