We are seeking an experienced Developer Relations professional to help us onboard one billion people to Bitcoin. We are building BOB (https://www.gobob.xyz)a new way for builders to experiment and innovate with usable decentralization while retaining Bitcoin security.
Your job is to make BOB the Bitcoin L2 stack with the best developer experience. You work closely with strategic partners to understand their requirements. Moreover, you actively engage in technical and product discussions with partners, the community, and founders to drive the developer experience forward.
You are the ideal candidate if you have outstanding communication skills, can create technical demos yourself, and have a passion for pushing the boundaries of Bitcoin and EVM.
What you will do
- Led, created, and executed a developer experience strategy together with the rest of the team to make BOB the best L2 for building on Bitcoin.
- Support the Business Development team in closing top teams when demos and highly technical expertise are required.
- Drive inbound developer interest and excitement by creating and delivering compelling, highly technical content, including blog posts, tutorials, videos, and presentations.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Business Development to provide valuable feedback and insights from the developer community.
- Present BOB to developers through public speaking, conferences, webinars, meetups, and other events.
- Lead hackathon strategy and coordination, including sponsorship strategy and connecting with event leadership.
- Be the main point of contact for new and existing builders across BOB channels, including Discord, Telegram, and the forum.