About the Role
InsurAce is the leading multi-chain DeFi insurance protocol, providing reliable, robust and secure DeFi insurance services to the DeFi users. We have a highly professional team working globally to deliver high quality products and services. We’re looking for a dedicated, full-time blockchain developer within our technology function.
The ideal candidate is a competent, hard-working team player who will play a critical role in building our blockchain systems, and work closely with product team members to deliver the products. We\’re looking for someone to not just join our team but become a part of our WEB3 journey for the long-term.
● In our agile development model, participate in small, autonomous but aligned teams to learn and perform a variety of roles, including design, development, test, automation and client interaction/support
● Ensure that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into InsurAce best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace
● Take ownership of assignments & drive them to completion
● Design and develop new features and functionality with SecDevOps best practices.
● Experienced in solidity and EVM based application programming model
● Demonstrated hands-on experience on web3 stack, including but not limited to JRPC, SubGraph, Event Indexing, etc.
● In-depth knowledge regarding blockchain, crypto currency, DeFi is highly preferred.
● Full Professional Proficiency in English, both oral and written. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
What We Offer
1. Competitive salary
2. Team token allocation rewards
3. Performance based bonus structure
4. Industry expert teammates
5. A chance to develop into the Web3 world
● Singapore is preferred, but remote working is also acceptable
Interested applicants please apply below.
We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Something looks off?