Business Development Manager
About the Role
InsurAce is the leading multi-chain DeFi insurance protocol, providing reliable, robust and secure DeFi insurance services to the DeFi users. We have a highly professional team working globally to deliver high quality products and services.
The ideal candidate is a competent, hard-working team player who will play a critical role in partnership building, user acquisition, event planning and sales network expansion. We’re looking for someone to not just join our team but become a part of our brand.
● Explore, research and identify new business and partnership opportunities, develop plans to engage with relevant parties and drive business growth.
● Develop relationships with stakeholders and projects globally, source leads and close deals for current and future growth programs.
● Develop contents and plans to promote InsurAce’s product and expand InsurAce presence to the global market.
● Identify and work with influencers and communities, doing AMAs, co-promotions, publications, etc.
● Develop and implement an attribution strategy to appropriately measure success across multiple channels.
● Assist product and tech team on product development with feedback from the market.
● At least 1 year experience in growth, sales or business development roles.
● A working knowledge of DeFi and blockchain and a demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies.
● Strong communication skills with different people on a daily basis.
● Strong English language abilities, both speaking and writing. Proficiency in Mandarin is a big plus.
● Experience developing and executing a growth-focused strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● A proven ability to wear many hats and take on a wide range of responsibilities
What We Offer
1. Competitive salary
2. Team token allocation rewards
3. Performance based bonus structure
4. Access to top-tier crypto events, and get invited to exclusive institutional and retail parties
5. Build strong relationships with high-profile crypto founders, investors and influencers
6. Industry expert teammates
7. A chance to develop into the Web3 world
● Singapore is preferred, but remote working is also acceptable.
Interested applicants please apply below.
We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Something looks off?