About the Role
InsurAce is the leading multi-chain DeFi insurance protocol, providing reliable, robust and secure DeFi insurance services to the DeFi users. We have a highly professional team working globally to deliver high quality products and services. We’re looking for a dedicated, full-time security engineer / analyst within our technology function.
The ideal candidate is a competent, hard-working team player who will play a critical role in implementation of security measures, and work closely with team members. We’re looking for someone to not just join our team but become a part of our WEB3 journey for the long-term.
● Contribute and improve overall internal security postures and implementation by following international good practices
● Conduct security research and publish findings in technical blog posts / conferences
● Work directly with blockchain developers to conduct internal audits and security code review covers smart contracts, protocols and dApp
● Develop, implement and participate in all security-related processes, standards, and operating procedures
● Partner with our business, technology, legal and compliance organizations to design, implement and maintain technology solutions employing strong security controls
● Maintain industry awareness of cyber security and emerging threat landscape
● At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
● BSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field
● Good understanding of security standards in related industry
● Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics)
● Passionate about Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchain is a plus
● Experience developing tooling in Rust, Solidity is a plus
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Good English language abilities, both speaking and writing. Proficiency in Mandarin is a big plus
What We Offer
1. Competitive salary
2. Team token allocation rewards
3. Performance based bonus structure
4. Industry expert teammates
5. A chance to develop into the Web3 world
● Singapore is preferred, but remote working is also acceptable
Interested applicants please submit your application below.
We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.