About the Role
InsurAce is the leading multi-chain DeFi insurance protocol, providing reliable, robust and
secure DeFi insurance services to the DeFi users. We have a highly professional team
working globally to deliver high quality products and services.
The ideal candidate is a responsive, hard-working team player to help with daily routine of
● Help with regular routine of administrative tasks and office welfare.
● Assist in finance matters: prepare invoices, monthly calculation of payroll, expenses,
staff claims, CPF etc.
● Assist in HR matters: arrange interview with candidates and interviewee, post job
advertisement online, draft job description for review, maintain internal career blog
● Produce weekly summary of the Corporate Affairs
● Able to work independently on the ad-hoc assignment
● Strong communication skills with different people on a daily basis.
● Strong English language abilities, both speaking and writing. Proficiency in Mandarin
is a big plus.
● Experienced in using Xero is a plus.
● Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● A proven ability to wear many hats and take on a wide range of responsibilities
What We Offer
1. Competitive base salary and performance-based bonus
2. Industry expert teammates
3. Flexible working hours
4. Other benefits such as crypto token rewards
5. Full-time working opportunity for well-performed part-time candidates
Interested applicants please apply below.
We thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.