Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
The Systems Administrator will help manage our internal day-to-day technology operations. A successful candidate must be passionate about technology and possess a demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks, pay close attention to detail, and work independently as well as part of a team. The Systems administrator will be part of a team responsible for meeting CertiK’s technology needs as we grow, making recommendations for continuous improvement. Considering that we are a fully remote company but also thinking on the development and growth of the business, we are recruiting a hybrid role at this time for the Systems administrator position. We are on remote mode but also expect some work at our office in Suzhou specifically.
Annual Salary targeting 130k RMB to 160k RMB
- Troubleshooting experience in a Mac & PC environment with an emphasis on G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Jira and other modern technology tools.
- Provides professional and competent technical support.
- Participates in and/or leads periodic department meetings.
- Assigns Service tickets to Technicians in a timely manner and ensures correct prioritization, successful completion/resolution.
- Performs ticket reviews and reports all escalated issues and current Service Desk status on a regular basis to the Manager of Operations.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and OSs remotely.
- Communicate clearly with peers as well as management and provide technical leadership.
- Provide regular updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, in both written format and via live presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned and as necessary.
- Make recommendations to managers and senior executives about security advancements to best protect the company’s systems.
- High proficiency in macOS and Windows administration.
- 3+ years of education and/or experience in IT.
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot.
- Worked with enterprise SaaS administration (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack) in a corporate environment.
- Strong ability to process and retain highly technical information.
- Understanding ITSM best practices and tools like Jira or Freshservice.
- Fluency in networking fundamentals.
- Innate customer focus and ability to interact with end users at every level of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH and CHINESE.
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Must be Local to the area: Shanghai or Suzhou.
- Strong knowledge of IAM principles, software development, and MDM/UEM tools.
- General knowledge across common IT/security fundamentals, such as networking, network security, servers, applications, email gateways, cloud environments (AWS, G-Workspace, Azure, etc), systems, data protection, and SaaS products.
- Knowledge of operational security tools such as: data loss prevention, email protection systems, privileged access management, hardware authentication devices, next-gen antivirus, multi-factor authentication solutions, etc.Industry certifications such as CompTIA, ITIL, GCP, AWS, Security + or any other cloud certifications.
- Experience implementing and deploying Okta, MDM’s and Endpoint Security.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experiences
CertiK accepts applications for this position on an ongoing basis.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable commission program for business development sales roles.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.