Data Platform Engineer
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2023
CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, leveraging best-in-class AI technology to protect and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. Founded in 2018 by professors from Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK’s mission is to secure the web3 world. CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to scale with safety and correctness.
- Manage critical data platform services for the data lifecycle, including ingestion, transformation, management, delivery, and analytics.
- Build tools and libraries that ease new pipeline development and reduce delivery time.
- Work towards increasing the robustness and fault tolerance on the platform processing large amounts of data.
- Implement best practices and design patterns for different data solutions.
- Define tools and techniques to improve overall data observability and discoverability.
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues with the data platform services and data pipelines.
- Collaborate on cross-team Data Platform initiatives.
- Track and execute continuous improvements.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with managing and operating data warehouse/data lake platforms such as Snowflake, Databricks, Redshift, or BigQuery.
- Experience with maintaining relational, document, caching and/or graph databases.
- Experience with setting up and running data pipelining/processing tools such as airflow, kafka, spark, etc.
- Familiarity working with data observability and data governance.
- Programming experience in Bash, Python, Golang, C++, or Java and data query and manipulation with SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH and CHINESE.
- Experience with blockchain technologies.
- Understanding of Linux.
- Proclivity for automation and DevOps practices and tools such as Git and Terraform.
- Familiarity working with open source software community.
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Azure.
CertiK adheres to all benefits as required in China.
CertiK accepts applications for this position on an ongoing basis.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable commission program for business development sales roles.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.