Risk and Compliance Data Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product, Legal
Seattle, WA, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 4,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Ripple, Aptos, Polygon, Samsung, and Ant Group.Investors include Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
About the Role
As SkyInsights’ Product Marketing Manager, you will be a product champion within CertiK and a product evangelist to our customers. Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including sales and product development teams, you will drive innovation, develop go-to-market strategy and messaging, engage in market research, and drive product adoption. This is a full-time remote position based in the United States.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify customer needs and opportunities for crypto compliance and risk product development.
- Synthesize product requirements and develop product strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to develop GTM, product launch and feature rollout plans.
- Establish product core positioning and craft messaging schemes.
- Act as a product champion and clearly communicate the product features to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop sales enablement and customer success materials.
- At least two years of prior product marketing management or product management experience in similar risk and compliance products is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on effective presentation abilities.
- Excellent content writing ability.
- Self-starter mentality with a commitment to execution. Focus on autonomy, prioritization, and being proactive.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and ecosystems.
- Strong aptitude for market research and analysis.
- Adaptable and hands-on approach, coupled with a strategic vision for long-term development.
- Demonstrated ability to create and draft effective sales and marketing materials.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all US based full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf. All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.