Director - Social Media & Community Marketing
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA · Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic, creative-minded, well-organized, and self-motivated Director of Social Media and Community Marketing, to grow our presence and audience. If you are comfortable in a new emerging space like Blockchain/Crypto/NFT, and have the attitude of figuring things out, driven by results, and adapting to additional responsibilities, then keep reading.
- Own the social media and community marketing strategy, including but not limited to strategy initiatives like: high quality contents strategy, paid social media, influencer relationships, competitive research, contests, community engagement and growth.
- Determine & maintain KPI/measurement frameworks & overall social media and community listening frameworks including crisis management
- Manage and provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and career development planning for team members.
- Work closely with cross-platform teams in the development of social media and community campaigns and strategies to build follower, engagement and positive sentiments.
- Interface with security incident team in pushing out timely news flash alerts on social media platforms e.g. Twitter.
- 8+ years of relevant experience (social media and community) marketing, preferably with a blockchain, crypto or developer, open source community style audience.
- Proven experience managing multiple social media and community channels worldwide, with examples of successful KPI achievements relating to growth and engagement.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software startup company where change is a constant
- Able to demonstrate growth hacker strategies for drastically growing audiences across social media and community channels like: Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord.
- Experience managing a team with different skills sets and years of experience.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Creative, extreme attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team member
- Familiarity with use of social media reporting platforms e.g. Sprout Social.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT type audiences and engagement of such an audience is a plus.
The target annual salary for this role performed in the US is $140,000 - $180,000. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all US based full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf. All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.