Big Time Studios
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2022
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from EA, Epic Games, Blizzard, Sony, Zynga and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
As a world-class Content Writer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on Big Time. Working on this role at BTS, you will interact closely with the executive team and the marketing team.
- Craft impactful long-form thought leadership content to be published on industry authority websites and our own blog.
- Collaborate with gaming partners and e-sports teams to produce short-form content.
- Define content strategy, and caters to our unique audiences.
- Communicate overarching messaging to various teams (Marketing, Social Media, Community, etc). Turn complex ideas into clear, concise, compelling content.
- Evangelize web3 gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from competitive university
- Native English Speaker
- Deep understanding of crypto and gaming
- Two Years of Content Writing experience, preferably in gaming, tech, fintech, or cryptocurrency
- A working knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
- Relationships with authority websites in crypto currency or gaming.
- Additional foreign language proficiency
- Please include links to articles, blog posts, or other content published online for prior employers.
- Please include links to your Social Media profile such as Twitter, Medium and/or Substack.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
See more open positions at Big Time Studios
Something looks off?