Lead Blockchain Developer - Remote
Big Time Studios
Posted on Monday, April 4, 2022
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting-edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our founders are veterans in the online games, social games, and crypto fields. We are fully funded and building a dream team of AAA developers who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level. See press coverage: Bloomberg, VentureBeat, CoinDesk.
As a world-class blockchain developer, you will design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, launching, and maintaining our blockchain network. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the Americas.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces and writing multithreaded code.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by both integrating new tools and technologies and developing new functionality.
- Educating Customer Support personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Evangelizing blockchain features and capabilities to be used within the studio.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.3+ years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in writing, using, auditing, Solidity based contracts.
- Knowledge on Web3.js
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience working with large codebasesKnowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols (Hyperledger, Multichain, Enterprise Ethereum, Corda, and/or Quorum)Familiarity with P2P networks.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Gaming experience.
- Experience with large scale backend architectures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.