Anima is looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our kickass marketing team. The Community Manager will lead the development and implementation of all community-building efforts to drive brand awareness and user acquisition & retention.
Anima translates design to code, boasting hundreds of thousands of users from companies like Google, Amazon, and Apple. This is a strategic role, with a tremendous impact on the organization.
This position provides a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, well-funded Tel Aviv startup.
- Develop Anima’s community strategy and initiatives by mapping out existing communities, researching industry-leading community examples - and consistently align them with company objectives
- Give voice to Anima users and create channels for engagement
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage Forum channels to improve communication and campaign execution
- Constantly research and test types of content with our members at different stages of their journey
- Manage the ambassador program; build and manage relationships with community ambassadors
- Measure and report on the community activity and success metrics
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to create and maintain a feedback loop for new and planned features and marketing activities
- 2+ years of experience in community managing (in a SaaS company - plus)
- BSc/MS degree, preferably in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent
- A great communicator with native-level English written and verbal skills
- Strong orientation to the design/code/product communities - a big plus
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, WordPress CMS, Figma/Adobe Creative Suite